Submit a request

To request to change your jury duty date, please visit

Note: If your matter is not in Nevada County, please be aware that services may be limited. You can search for other California Self-Help Centers online at

To pay your traffic/criminal fines, please visit

To read the tentative ruling for your case, please visit

If you cannot pay the full amount of a fine for an infraction offense (including most traffic tickets), you may ask the court to reduce the amount you owe, request a payment plan, or request community service based on your ability to pay. To request a reduction in your fine, please visit

To request traffic school, please visit

Add file or drop files here